The Bristol Celebrates the month of May!
Download our May recreation calendar for more information on exciting events taking place throughout our community!
Events are subject to change. Please contact our Therapeutic Recreation Department for more information on May events!
Cinco de Mayo
Viva Mexico! Even though it is not the official Independence Day in Mexico, at the Bristol, we are liberating ourselves and letting loose with a traveling cart (Carro de Viaje) filled with margaritas and individualized chips and salsa. Vamos pa celebra on May 5th.
“Patriotism is not a short, frenzied outburst of emotions, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.” At The Bristol, we are dedicated to showing honor and appreciation to our soldiers who fight hard every day to preserve our rights. We will be hosting a Memorial Day Social with staff and residents with an educational piece to keep our residents and staff aware of the great battles and historic moments our soldiers have gone through on May 31st.
May 10th-15th Nursing Home Week
A bevy of activities will be held throughout this week. We are so excited and looking forward to enjoying this with our residents and staff.
- Monday – Wear your favorite Jersey Day! Voting will take place for the best-dressed jerseys!
- Tuesday – Resident Appreciation Day with mobile Luau Cart and tropical goodies
- Wednesday- Wacky Wednesday! Staff will be wearing their wackiest attire and capturing the wackiest moments on camera with our wacky wild photo booth!
- Thursday- Employee Appreciation Day! A Social will be provided for staff to show appreciation for their dedicated everyday hard work.
- Friday- Frozen Fiesta! Supplying staff & residents with a bountiful variety of ice cream flavors and assortments.
As we practice proper social distancing protocols in our community, we are proud to feature modified programming to continue providing vibrancy for our residents and employees. All events are subject to change. Please feel free to follow us on our Facebook page for continued updates as well as reaching out to us via Messenger.